Zangief Looks Cute In New Movie Trailer

So there’s this new trailer for a Disney movie called Wreck-it Ralph, which has a pretty cool concept. Basically, it’s about a videogame villian turning a new leaf. Sounds pretty typical for a Disney movie right? Until Eggman, Qbert, M. Bison, and Bowser show up, then suddenly…

CUTE ZANGIEF!

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Zangief this attractive. ┬áThen his accent.. his accent just makes me melt like butter.

Disney what have you done!?

Tags: , , ,

15 Responses to “Zangief Looks Cute In New Movie Trailer”

1. Len June 6, 2012 at 10:48 pm #

Oooh, he does look adorable. Just thought I’d post here before I get self-conscious or something.

• barachan June 7, 2012 at 10:39 am #

Ooh the not so subtle hint :3

2. chris June 7, 2012 at 12:55 am #

THEY BETTER NOT FUCKING MAKE HIM STRAIT

• KaelemGaen June 8, 2012 at 3:47 am #

I’m pretty sure he’s not in the movie enough for them to need to make him straight.

My first reaction though was … “Does Disney KNOW about Zangief?”

3. ultramooz June 7, 2012 at 8:10 am #

Gosh ! He’s so cute…

I hope they will make toys and action figures and plushes… I’ll sleep in front of the Disney store to buy them !

4. Grimace June 7, 2012 at 12:11 pm #

Coulda sworn that was a TF2 mod at first glance.

• barachan June 7, 2012 at 1:40 pm #

Zangief sounds like Heavy too.

• Drummer Bear Mike Fass (Zangief from "Street Fighter: The Later Years" June 9, 2012 at 2:35 pm #

I was more than a bit disappointed that nobody from Disney contacted my agent to consider me for the role of voicing Zangief but, my bruised ego aside, I’m really looking forward to seeing this.

5. MaDaZi June 7, 2012 at 5:11 pm #

Ralph is pretty Bara and pretty attractive too

6. jacob September 13, 2012 at 12:57 pm #

Ohhh myyy!!! I only can say one thing. WOOF!! Zangief looks so f*ck*ng HOT!!!

7. Fixerbear November 17, 2012 at 6:26 pm #

Saw the movie. Zangief has a bit more screen time in the support group session and appears later on in another brief support group session.
    Unfortunately that is pretty much all we see of him.

His red briefs & yellow belt though make an appearance by themselves in the “Lost & Found” section of a game bar which Ralph visits prior to entering the “Hero’s Duty” game. Wreck-It Ralph takes the armor of a drunk passed-out Space Marine character, stuffs the stripped muscle dude in the bar’s closet with only Zangief’s lost red briefs to clothe him. Then Wreck-It Ralph goes off to try to win a medal in the “Hero’s Duty” game.

One key point of the movie is that if you die in another game outside of your origin computer game, then you end up deleted forever.

Ralph, being afraid to die interferes with the Player Character and eventually decides to just climb the tower solo after the Player Character died.

• barachan November 17, 2012 at 7:41 pm #

Gotta get that scene when the DVD comes out.